At Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty we see the importance of home ownership in our client’s lives every day, and we believe everyone should have that security and sense of peace.
That is why the Jameson Charitable Foundation is proud to partner with NEW STORY, an innovative non-profit organization transforming dangerous living environments into communities of safe, sustainable homes, for $6,000 a home. Since 2015, New Story has built over 1100 homes in Haiti, El Salvador, and Bolivia. And now, with our support and the support of our donors, they will begin construction on a new community of over 200 homes in Aguascalientes, Mexico.
We hope you will join our efforts by supporting the Jameson Charitable Foundation and help us build homes, communities, and a safe environment for those in need.
HOW IT WORKS
• 100% of all donations raised through the Jameson Charitable Foundation will be directly applied by New Story to hiring local workers and buying local materials for the construction of homes in Aguascalientes, Mexico.
• New Story’s operational costs are covered separately by a group of private donors called, The Builders, so all donations go straight to the field.
• New Story works with local partners in-country to help identify families who have the greatest need.
• Once families move in, New Story surveys the community over time to measure the exact impact a safe home has on the families’ lives.
• As a donor, you will receive updates on the home being built and see the family on move in day so you know the impact you are having.
We would like to acknowledge and thank the following organizations and individuals that have joined our efforts in the early stage of our fundraising campaign and have committed to building a home with a contribution of $6,000.
Adam McClain and Joe Phalen
Michelle Bobart and Dean Vlamis
John Noyes, Aaron Gosser, Mike Auerbach, Jordan Brok, and Brett Lotsoff
Improving the lives of those in need by providing housing opportunities & assistance with a global reach & a local lens.