- ADDRESS 35 South Wynstone Drive North Barrington, Illinois 60010
- MLS NUMBER 09015004
- DESCRIPTION This property is a true tapestry. It captivates and draws you into with it's fine design details and the lovely private location will steal your heart. The Bridal staircase greats you in the two story foyer with marble flooring. Lovely towering windows in the Great room let the light shine in and invites you to linger and enjoy its fabulous fireplace and cathedral ceiling. The chic family room is perfect for catching up on your favorite TV shows. The kitchen could be featured on Top Chef and is truly inspired with its commercial grade cook top and high end appliances. The tin ceiling adds a slice of France along with the toile wallpaper. The large eat in area hosts a brick fireplace which adds a perfect amount of ambience. The pantry is super sharp and is right off the butlers pantry situated by the gorgeous dining room.The stately Office/Library with fireplace and built in's galore. A finished walk out lower level adds to your entertaining space. Welcome Home!
- Bedrooms: 5
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Sold or Off Market
- Living Area: 6172
- Year Built: 1990
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- Gated Entry
- cooling Central Air, Zoned
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 4 spaces
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $23,715/2013
- Tax Info: Homeowner
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.