- ADDRESS 1941 West Belle Plaine Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60613
- MLS NUMBER 09058858
- DESCRIPTION Live like a Single Family Home in an immaculate duplex-up owners unit. Rare opportunity in acclaimed Coonley School gives you best of both worlds! Enjoy 3 bedrooms upstairs which includes a Master Suite with ensuite gorgeous Bathroom and generous closets. The beautifully updated Kitchen has an eat-in area PLUS a separate real Dining Room. Collect almost $3,000/month in rent from the First floor and Garden units and live upstairs! This meticulously maintained building is perfectly located in heart of North Center on a tree-lined street. So convenient, the Farmer's Market, activities of North Center and CVS are at the end of your block. Stroll to restaurants, shops and the brown line stop at Irving Park Road. 2 car garage is solely used by the owners and the property also offers a very charming shared yard. This is a gem!
- Bedrooms: 7
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Two to Four Units
- Status: Sold or Off Market
- Year Built: 1903
- Property Class: Two to Four Units
- Gated Entry
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 2 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $7,500/2013
- Tax Info: Homeowner
Listing courtesy of Baird & Warner
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.