- ADDRESS 711 Roslyn Terrace Evanston, Illinois 60201
- MLS NUMBER 09101120
- DESCRIPTION Stunning views of Lake Michigan from every room of this wonderful contemporary home with 70 feet of unobstructed lake frontage. Spacious 3,400 square foot home features 2-story solarium, 3 gas fireplaces, 3 balconies, and family room with 2nd kitchen and fireplace. The master bedroom suite includes a fireplace, sitting room, bath, dressing room and deck. Ideal private location off private street in Northeast Evanston. Newer appliances, HVAC, hot water heaters. Skylights and open space make you feel integrated with the outdoors. Concrete and steel seawall in excellent condition. Cedar deck overlooking lake and short staircase to seawall enhances utility of wonderful lakeside location.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Sold or Off Market
- Living Area: 3419
- Year Built: 1959
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air, Zoned
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 2 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description Cul-de-sac, Lake Front, Water View
- Tax Amount: $23,218/2014
- Tax Info: Homeowner, Senior
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.