- ADDRESS 6 North Michigan Avenue Unit 1401 Chicago, Illinois 60602
- MLS NUMBER 09197251
- DESCRIPTION WOW over 2500 sq. ft in this exceptional 3 bedroom/3 full bath Northeast corner residence with unobstructed view overlooking Millennium & Maggie Daley Parks and Burnham Harbor. Massive open living area with 10 1/2 foot ceiling height rare wide open floor plan. Kitchen: Oversized counter space with seating, Wolf Stove, Sub-Zero fridge, granite counters, glass tile backsplash, pantry closet. Master and 2nd bedroom have attached baths. Master bedroom has two walk-in closets with large bath suite. Condo features Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors throughout, wired for full home surround system, laundry room, multiple walk-in closets, large balcony. Additional Walk-in storage cage included. Full amenity building: 24 doorman, fitness center w/ steam and sauna, owners rooftop terrace & lounge.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Attached Single
- Status: Sold or Off Market
- Living Area: 2551
- Property Class: Attached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Exercise Room
- Built-In Kitchen
- Bike Trails
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 2 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s), Heated, 7 Foot or more high garage door
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $3,994/2014
Listing courtesy of Related Realty
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.