- ADDRESS 1000 West Monroe Street Unit 7s Chicago, Illinois 60607
- MLS NUMBER 09564397
- DESCRIPTION Announcing 1000 W Monroe, an exclusive development with 12 individual residences. Designed by the architects of the Godfrey Hotel among other renowned structures, these finely appointed homes are bringing luxury to the heart of the West Loop. Compelling architecture and thoughtful space planning combine to create uniquely personable homes. Incredible southeast penthouse duplex with 20ft ceiling height/windows. Sweeping city views throughout unit and on rooftop deck. Appointed with exceptional lifestyle accouterments, such as custom cabinetry, Wolf, Sub-Zero, and Bosch appliances. Grand master suite and bath. Separate shower / tub accompanied with dual vanity area with the finest of bathroom finishes. Huge walk in closet. All bedrooms are generous in size, with ensuite bath and walk-in closet. Three outdoor spaces totaling 1300sq.ft to complete the ultimate living space in one of the hottest areas in the country.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Attached Single
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 3413
- Year Built: 2017
- Property Class: Attached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 1 spaces
- lot description Corner
- Tax Amount: $0/2015
Listing courtesy of Dream Town Realty
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.