- ADDRESS 316 Elizabeth Place Geneva, Illinois 60134
- MLS NUMBER 09564712
- DESCRIPTION The exquisite ‘Fargo Estate’, one of the finest properties in Kane Co., sits over a choice 1.61 acres of stunning foliage, two blocks to Metra trains and downtown Geneva. This limestone mission revival compound was built in 1899. Now revitalized, it is a seamless blend of authentic historic finishes modern amenities. Exceptional details: impressive exterior of local quarried stone, wrap around porch, gracious foyer showcasing a dramatic oak stairwell, stately pocket doors, large windows that frame each inspiring view, coffered ceilings, glamorous butler’s pantry and family friendly epicurean kitchen with black soapstone countertops and Aga stove. Ascending the central stairs, three bedroom retreats including the awe-inspiring master suite. Top floor serves as guest quarters and billiards/bar/rec room. The Coach House is nestled in the majestic greenery and utilized as a home office with studio apartment above. Impeccable quality, character and scale offer timeless living here – a piece of art, a taste of history.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 8216 Square Feet
- Year Built: 1899
- Property Class: Single Family Detached
- Air Conditioning
- cooling Central A/C
- Parking 3 parking spaces
- Garage 3 Car Garage, Detached Garage
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: NOT SPECIFIED
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.