- ADDRESS 1443 West Fletcher Street Chicago, Illinois 60657
- MLS NUMBER 09579804
- DESCRIPTION **PLEASE SEE AGENT REMARKS**Unbelievable opportunity to own a 2 flat in HOT SOUTHPORT CORRIDOR in highly coveted Burley Elementary, that lives like a single family home. Completely gut rehabbed, owners unit duplex up boasts 4 beds/2baths that has been gorgeously rehabbed from top to bottom. Stunning updated kitchen, beautiful designer bathrooms, ENORMOUS master walk in closet, ample storage, in unit side by side washer/dryer, Nest Thermastat, 2 car garage, 3 decks, & a HUGE yard, Renters unit 3 beds/1 bath each with spacious rooms and closets, w/ washer/dryer in the basement. Renter currently pays $2100 but is slightly under market rent. Building has been updated with new electrical and plumbing throughout, new HVAC for both units, new Hardie board siding, new garage roof, new windows, all new appliances, and much more. Low taxes, A+ location, and an incredible opportunity. Opportunity to convert to a SFH as well. ***INVESTORS- OVER A 7% CAP RATE!***
- Bedrooms: 7
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Two to Four Units
- Status: Sold or Off Market
- Property Class: Two to Four Units
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 2 spaces
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $8,045/2015
- Tax Info: Homeowner
Listing courtesy of @properties
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.