- ADDRESS 239 Lake Street Barrington, Illinois 60010
- MLS NUMBER 09625621
- DESCRIPTION When only the best will do! This renovated, rich in history home has been brought back to life with the finest finishes and open floor plan. Perfect for today's lifestyle and located on the top notch "Lake Street, that great street"! No expense spared. The kitchen is truly the heart of this home. Subzero refrigerator & freezers. Wolf double ovens, Wolf range top, 2 Miele dishwashers & loads of storage and display cabinets. The 1st and 2nd floors were completely gutted, & main level reconfigured. A 2 story foyer was created, & a new staircase added. Installed American walnut floors throughout. Updated plumbing,all new bathrooms & custom plantation shutters. Truly an oasis in the Village, the outdoor spaces are the icing on the cake! Huge wrap around porches & stunning yard with inground pool. Gorgeous exterior hard & soft landscaping w/new fencing. 2016 new roof, gutters, porches and concrete driveway and freshly painted exterior. Apartment over garage. This home is truly inspired!
- Bedrooms: 4
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Sold or Off Market
- Living Area: 3600
- Year Built: 1903
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 2 spaces
- lot description Fenced Yard, Landscaped Professionally
- Tax Amount: $12,140/2015
- Tax Info: Homeowner
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.