- ADDRESS 1637 North Burling Street Chicago, Illinois 60614
- MLS NUMBER 09684334
- DESCRIPTION Absolutely stunning home with limestone facade on Lincoln Park's most coveted street. 6 bedrooms (5 up), 6 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, and 4 great outdoor spaces. First floor is ideal to entertain with a formal living and dining room, top of the line eat-in kitchen with Wolf, Subzero, and Bosch appliances open to the great room with easy access to 2 outdoor areas. Highly upgraded smart home with 4" rift and quarter sawn white oak flooring, generous ceiling heights, solid wood crown moulding, 4 stop mahogany elevator, wine cellar, custom built-ins throughout, motorized shades, and heated bathroom floors. 3 zone HVAC and radiant heated flooring on second level, lower level, attached garage, and front steps. Fourth floor roofdeck provides the utmost privacy and iconic Chicago skyline views.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Sold or Off Market
- Living Area: 6234
- Year Built: 2015
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 2 spaces, Heated, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description Landscaped Professionally, Cul-de-sac, Fence
- Tax Amount: $20,710/2015
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.