- ADDRESS 1443 North Astor Street Chicago, Illinois 60610
- MLS NUMBER 09685270
- DESCRIPTION Spectacular at the time of original construction, this all new rendition of this Romanesque Revival home is more so. Current finishes include hand-crafted rift-sawn white Oak floors & beautiful stone materials, direct from Europe. Fully custom cabinetry & millwork utilized throughout. The design offers 4.5 flrs above grade+ a lower level that rivals none. 2 staircases, including the spectacular main stair, plus an elevator, that reach all levels. The main level is the hub of the home w/ kitchen/family rm w/access to the courtyard, as well as a guest suite & attached two car gar. The 2nd level is the most expansive, spanning the full length of the lot. All formal entertaining spaces are on this level, as well as the casual billiards rm. The next level up offers the gracious master ste in addition to an ofc or nursery+ fab terrace. The top level offers 3 bdrm suites. A lower level w/theatre, tasting rm+ wine cellar, spa, fitness rm, catering kitchen,& ldry complete this remarkable home.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 11000
- Year Built: 1891
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Exercise Room
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air, Zoned
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 2 spaces
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $76,310/2016
Listing courtesy of @properties
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.