- ADDRESS 2246 North Racine Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60614
- MLS NUMBER 09693993
- DESCRIPTION Lincoln Park Greystone on an extra-wide 26' lot!! The building has 5,107sf(not including the basement) and is located in DePaul college high rent district but needs updating. A large building, 3 units with enclosed porches, plus a non-conforming Garden unit: 2BR/1BTH (easy to duplex with the 1st floor), a backyard and rooftop deck over a brick 2C garage. 1st and 2nd-floor units have large Living rm & separate Dining room, 3BR + den/1BTH, 10ft ceilings, big bay windows, hardwood floors, built-in hutches. The 3rd-floor apartment is a smaller lofty 2BR/1BTH with lower ceilings & skylights. 1st, 2nd & 3rd-floor units pay for all electric and cooking gas, heat is included in the rent. Each unit has room to add an individual HVAC in the pantry off the kitchen. Garden in-law apt has all utilities included. Yearly rental income is $101,700. including 2 rental parking.No representation is made as to the legality of the garden unit.
- Bedrooms: 8
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Two to Four Units
- Status: Sold or Off Market
- Year Built: 1876
- Property Class: Two to Four Units
- cooling Window A/C, Central A/C
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 2 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $23,875/2015
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.