- ADDRESS 1508 Hinman Avenue Unit 5b Evanston, Illinois 60201
- MLS NUMBER 09727370
- DESCRIPTION Open and airy, east-facing apartment in a fabulous location! This two bedroom, two bath co-op features a wide open living room with decorative fireplace, walnut built-ins and loads of natural light. Entertainment-sized dining room with sliders to balcony with tree-top views of Hinman Avenue. The white cabinet kitchen has plenty of room for a table and a cut-out for easy entertaining. Gallery-style hallway is perfect for artwork display! Spacious bedrooms, including master with private bath, and ample closets. In-unit laundry permitted, however there is a bright and clean laundry and storage room in the basement. Most of the windows in this unit have been replaced. Cats permitted. One outside parking space available, however SELLER WILL PAY FOR ONE YEAR GARAGE RENTAL AT 500 DAVIS BUILDING which is two doors to the north. Walk to downtown shops, trains and the lake! NOTE: Assessment INCLUDES real estate taxes!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Co-Op
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 1650 Square Feet
- Year Built: 1950
- Property Class: Co-Op
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Window A/C
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: NOT SPECIFIED
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.