- ADDRESS 1033 Courtland Avenue Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
- MLS NUMBER 09741590
- DESCRIPTION Uncompromised quality, design, and value in this newer construction, four bed plus office, brick and stone colonial home on a deep 50x177 lot in a premier Park Ridge location with a two car garage and two car parking pad. This meticulously maintained home features a grand foyer that leads to the formal living and dining room as well as the large, open kitchen with eat-in area and family room, and first floor office with French doors. The large eat-in kitchen features custom cabinets, granite counters, island seating for six, and professional grade appliances (Viking/Bosch). Four large bedrooms up with two full baths, enormous master suite with tons of closets including a walk-in, luxurious spa-like bath with separate Jacuzzi tub and steam shower and balcony. Fully finished basement with huge, open rec room, space to add a fifth bedroom, full bath, fireplace, and a built-out wet bar. Gorgeous landscaping, tons of curb appeal, sprinkler system, back deck (TREX) with awning that leads to bluestone patio and into yard, too much to list - a must see!
- Bedrooms: 4
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 3709 Square Feet
- Year Built: 2006
- Property Class: Single Family Detached
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Humidifier, Central A/C, Zoned A/C
- Parking 4 parking spaces
- Garage 2 Car Garage, Detached Garage
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: NOT SPECIFIED
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.