- ADDRESS 4241 N Paulina Street Chicago, Illinois 60613
- MLS NUMBER 09742012
- DESCRIPTION Oversized single family home on an extra long lot (165' deep) allowing for not only a large house but also a yard in the city, magazine quality interior design by noted designer Sarah Whit Interiors, gleaming hardwood floors thru-out first and second floors, stunning details include dining room hutch, butler’s pantry and two walk-in pantries, designer lighting, coffered ceiling, picture frame wainscoting, mud room with built-in cabinets and custom closets. Four ensuite bedrooms, designer two-tone kitchen with professional grade appliances (SubZero, Wolf, Dacor, Bosch), breakfast bar, and eat-in table area with built-in bench, master suite with two walk in closet's, spa-like bath with his and hers vanities, steam/rain shower, Air jet tub, timeless custom tiled baths. Heated front porch and walkway, large front yard, back patio and yard with built-in kitchenette, garage attic storage, better than new construction resale with over $100K in upgrades. Beautiful tree-lined block – walk to parks, train, shops, private schools, bus stops, and fine dining.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2013
- Property Class: Single Family Detached
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central A/C, Zoned A/C
- Parking 2 parking spaces
- Garage 2 Car Garage, Detached Garage
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: NOT SPECIFIED
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.