- ADDRESS 275 Firth Road Inverness, Illinois 60067
- MLS NUMBER 09745194
- DESCRIPTION Brick custom executive retreat designed by acclaimed North Shore architect Adolph Nilsson. This gracious home is perched on one of the area's premier lots across 1.2 acres of land with a large side yard and professionally landscaped backyard perfect for families and entertaining, this flexible floor plan has formal dining and living rooms, open kitchen, great room and two three- season rooms on the main floor. Plus separate family room, indoor courtyard and oversized 3 car garage. Upstairs has 5 bedrooms including oversized master suite with separate sitting room and sunroom/office. A separate nearly 1000 square foot in-law suite has a sixth bedroom with private bath and living room. is perfect for guests, au pair quarters or extended family. The home has two separate laundry rooms upstairs, very adaptable layout allows space for all. Close to award-winning schools, shopping, Metra train and quaint towns of both Barrington and Palatine.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: New
- Living Area: 7968
- Year Built: 1997
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air, Zoned
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 3 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $23,111/2015
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.