- ADDRESS 310 S Michigan Avenue Unit 2600 Chicago, Illinois 60604
- MLS NUMBER 09750082
- DESCRIPTION Awe-inspiring, brand new full floor condo with breathtaking 360 degree views at the Metropolitan Tower. Finished at a level rarely seen in the marketplace, this is a true one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Soaring 15’ ceilings and a dramatic 72’ living space lined with windows overlooking the lake and Chicago's iconic landmarks. Stunning kitchen features two islands with a dramatic Sea Pearl Quartzite waterfall wall and counters. Beautiful, custom Bentwood cabinetry, Ann Sacks custom porcelain floors, Sub-Zero/Wolf/Miele appliances. Unprecedented master bathroom with 12’ free standing glass-enclosed shower controlled by a Kohler digital interface, heated marble floors and full height 14’ large format marble wall paneling. 8” wide plank wood floors, incredible ceiling details, masterfully designed lighting and 10' walnut doors. Sophisticated Control 4 system manages sound, lighting, climate and window treatments. Huge climate controlled “imagination room” included on 9th floor. Two car garage parking.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Condominium
- Status: Active
- Property Class: Condominium
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central A/C
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: NOT SPECIFIED
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.