- ADDRESS 6 North Michigan Avenue Unit 1901 Chicago, Illinois 60602
- MLS NUMBER 09757554
- DESCRIPTION Vintage & modern luxury converge to create this opulent, one-of-a-kind, 4-bedroom penthouse located in the former Montgomery Ward's Observatory. Unit boasts 20' ceilings, 6,400 sq ft of living space on over 4 floors, and over 2,000 sq ft of outdoor space which includes a wraparound terrace in the family room and 2 roof top decks! Views not only include Millennium Park but also breathtaking views of Lake Michigan & the Chicago cityscape! Enormous master suite is situated on the entire 3rd level of the unit with his & her closets & a luxurious bathroom. Live like a single family with the amenities of condo building.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Attached Single
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 6400
- Year Built: 1895
- Property Class: Attached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Exercise Room
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 2 spaces
- lot description Lake Front, Park Adjacent
- Tax Amount: $96,008/2016
Listing courtesy of @properties
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.