- ADDRESS 1629 S Prairie Avenue Unit 1001 Chicago, Illinois 60616
- MLS NUMBER 09763555
- DESCRIPTION Be only the second owner of this three bedroom corner unit in the most desirable tier in this coveted South Loop building. Enjoy both sweeping lake and breathtaking city views from floor to ceiling windows and fabulous 18 foot balcony. Nearly 1600 square feet of space with custom upgrades featuring an open Chef's kitchen with quartz countertop, high end appliances and sleek two-toned cabinetry. Well appointed master suite has generous closet and ensuite bathroom with double bowl sinks, soaking tub and separate shower. California closets throughout. Upscale building has incredible rooftop amenities: 24 hr doorman, outdoor pool with sundeck and grills, spas with whirlpools and saunas and one of the most gorgeous party rooms in the city! Find the on-site management, fitness center, valet cleaners, and storage on the first floor. Easy walk to Lakefront, Soldier Field, Museum Campus, parks, CTA, Mariano's, shops, restaurants, & new South Loop School in 2019! Two garage parking spots are included in the price.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Condominium
- Status: Pending
- Year Built: 2009
- Property Class: Condominium
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central A/C
- Parking 2 parking spaces
- Garage Attached Garage
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: NOT SPECIFIED
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.