- ADDRESS 401 N Wabash Avenue Unit 34a Chicago, Illinois 60611
- MLS NUMBER 09776563
- DESCRIPTION Designer dream home as featured in Luxe Magazine and Chicago Tribune. Sleek, elegant design with cascading views of the entire city in each room, this completely re-imagined “A” tier takes luxe living to a whole new level. Entertain with ease; this open floorplan maximizes living space with removable and retractable custom walls. Highly personalized Bulthaup kitchen features only high-end appliances, including Gaggenau, Miele, and SubZero, and Dacor built-in wine dispensing system. Rich wood and porcelain adorn the walls and floors, and create a minimalistic aesthetic. Advanced home technology and lighting system, whole house water filtration, and new age high-efficiency HVAC. Also available furnished, with designer lightweight pieces that complement the customization of the space. In a building known for its service and ease of lifestyle, top-rated amenities are in abundance.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Condominium
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 3500 Square Feet
- Year Built: 2008
- Property Class: Condominium
- Air Conditioning
- cooling Central A/C
- Parking 1 parking spaces
- Garage Attached Garage
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $37,254/2016
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.