- ADDRESS 1208 Mulford Street Evanston, Illinois 60202
- MLS NUMBER 09782470
- DESCRIPTION Impressive Tudor in the Oakton Historic district has beautiful architectural details, generous room sizes and flows well for entertaining. The first floor features an inviting foyer which opens to the huge living room with wood burning fireplace and bay window. Separate, formal dining room. The updated kitchen has ample cabinets, newer appliances and a picture window which overlooks the backyard. Side entrance with mud room. Upstairs is a large landing with 3 spacious bedrooms, ample closets and hall bath. Large, dry, unfinished basement with newer boiler. Pretty yard with 2 car garage. Convenient to shops, easy access to trains and a short drive to downtown Chicago.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Sold or Off Market
- Living Area: 2459
- Year Built: 1928
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Space Pac
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 2 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description Fenced Yard
- Tax Amount: $7,227/2015
- Tax Info: Homeowner, Senior
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.