- ADDRESS 250 E Pearson Street Unit 2705 Chicago, Illinois 60611
- MLS NUMBER 09786812
- DESCRIPTION Award winning Southeast corner condo in The Pearson with breathtaking views of Lake Michigan and the Chicago skyline. Top of the line finishes throughout with meticulous attention to detail. Designed by highly regarded Searl Lamaster Howe Architects and built-out by Mod Construction. Some details include American Walnut floors, extensive millwork, motorized Lutron shades, and Control 4 home automation. Generous master suite with postcard views, oversized walk-in closet, and French limestone bathroom with custom high gloss cabinetry. Across the street from Lake Shore Park and a short walk to the world class dining and shopping on Michigan Avenue and Rush Street.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Single Family Attached
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 2017
- Year Built: 2003
- Property Class: Single Family Attached
- Air Conditioning
- cooling Central A/C
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached Garage
- lot description Lake Front
- Tax Amount: $18,856/2016
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.