- ADDRESS 1516-24 North Lake Shore Drive Chicago, Illinois 60610
- MLS NUMBER 09789085
- DESCRIPTION 1st offering in more than 50 years!! A combination of Chicago's most prestiges landmark properties. 2 of the only 7 houses left on Lake Shore Drive. Both historically significant mansions, built in the 1920's, one designed by famed architect Howard Van Doren Shaw. Classic details and features are found throughout these magnificent spaces, loaded with amazing original detail throughout. Both properties plus two coach house situated on a (125 X 171) ft wide lot with approximately 35,000 sq ft in building sq ft, 21,000 in land sq ft. The location provides breathtaking, uninterrupted views of Lake Michigan and is just steps away from Lincoln Park as well as a short walk to the heart of Chicago and The Magnificent Mile!
- Bedrooms: 10
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 35000
- Year Built: 1916
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling 3+ (Window/Wall Unit)
- Parking Garage, Space/s, 12 parking spaces, Unassigned, Driveway
- Garage Detached, 2 spaces, Multiple Garages
- lot description Irregular, Lake Front, Landscaped Profession
- Tax Amount: $0/2016
- Tax Info: Other
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.