- ADDRESS 276 Donlea Road Barrington Hills, Illinois 60010
- MLS NUMBER 09790735
- DESCRIPTION Short Sale. Enduring and extraordinary! Frank Lloyd Wright protege designed home is like a fine tapestry. It exudes a beautiful past while embracing the future.Expansive windows let the light shine in & appears to merge the outdoors to indoor spaces.The updated chefs kitchen opens up to fabulous family room & stunning fireplace.The living room creates a perfect entertainers dream. Intricate details & amazing style in a magical setting on coveted Donlea Road. Tucked back and extremely private. Flagstone & Brazilian cherry HW floors; 4 fireplaces; open beamed ceilings w/up lighting. Chef's kitchen with custom mahogany cabinets. High end appliances including Sub-Zero, 2-30" Dacor ovens, Viking cook top! Two 2.5 car heated garages; fun and unique attached greenhouse to grow your very own fresh herbs! As Is . Make an offer. Pristine condition!
- Bedrooms: 4
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Temporarily No Showings
- Living Area: 4674
- Year Built: 1967
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Exercise Room
- Built-In Kitchen
- Horse Friendly
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, Det, 4.5 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s), Heated, 7 Foot or more high garage door
- lot description Landscaped Professionally, Wooded
- Tax Amount: $15,990/2016
- Tax Info: Homeowner
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.