- ADDRESS 1255 N State Parkway Unit 2ac Chicago, Illinois 60610
- MLS NUMBER 09810084
- DESCRIPTION This outstanding Gold Coast home was featured in “Architectural Digest” and transformed by Award-winning designer Alex Jordan. A corner unit that was completely rebuilt and redesigned with the finest of materials and attention to every detail. Special features include: Custom barrel vaulted gallery; Cerused oak kitchen with integrated stainless counters, SubZero, Thermador, island eating space and home office area; Master suite with spacious dressing area, travertine bath with Dornbracht, Robern, Duravit fittings; Second Bedroom with full travertine bath, custom closets, Loro Piana wall upholstery. Dark walnut stained hardwood floors, plaster crown moldings, and motorized shades and audio throughout. Monthly assessments include electricity, heat, gas, cable, 24 hours door staff. two pets per unit - no weight limit. Leased outdoor and garage parking in neighborhood. The Churchill was built in 1924 and is walkable to Lake Michigan, Oak Street beach, shopping-Magnificent Mile and incredible restaurants.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Condominium
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 2000
- Year Built: 1924
- Property Class: Condominium
- cooling Central Air
- Parking None
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $8,118/2015
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.