- ADDRESS 4607 N Beacon Street Unit 1e Chicago, Illinois 60640
- MLS NUMBER 09824285
- DESCRIPTION Gorgeous Sunny unit with open floor plan, 2 living spaces and ton's of storage. Wonderfully functional extra large vintage home boasts large foyer, hardwood floors throughout first level, dramatic ceiling heights, huge living room, separate dining room and updated galley kitchen, half bath. Living room includes charming fireplace with newly painted mantel. Second living space in back can be used as family room, Den, office or put up a wall and make it a 3rd bedroom. The lower level features 2 large bedrooms plus 2 full baths, both bedrooms include large walk in closets, extra large storage closet. Additional features include newer front loading in-unit washer/dryer, central heat/air, abundance of storage, mechanical room, bike area, deckand yard. One exterior parking space also included. Near shops, restaurants, grocery stores and transportation. Quick walk to Purple and Red line.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Single Family Attached
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 2200 Square Feet
- Year Built: 1901
- Property Class: Single Family Attached
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central A/C
- Parking Space/s, 1 parking spaces, Assigned Spaces
- lot description Fenced Yard
- Tax Amount: $6,161/2016
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.