- ADDRESS 1026 S Ridgeland Avenue Oak Park, Illinois 60304
- MLS NUMBER 09830778
- DESCRIPTION Beautifully updated home in desirable Oak Park offers a very functional layout coupled with a modern feel! Experience three true bedrooms and two full bathrooms (includes one ensuite) upstairs which is very hard to find. Open concept living, dining and kitchen allow for cooking and homework at the same time. Designer kitchen includes plentiful marble counters, stainless steel appliances plus space for a table, office or mudroom! Hardwood floors, high ceilings and bay windows add extra love and pizazz. One bedroom (or office) and full bathroom on the main level is perfect for guests. Fully finished lower level with high ceilings boasts another living space, full bath and laundry area with an LG extra large capacity washer and matching dryer. Generous storage throughout the home. Situated only blocks from the Harrison Arts District, Rehm and Barrie Parks, the expressway, and a short walk to blue/line stop. Enjoy a tranquil deck off the kitchen and two car garage to round off this perfect home.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Single Family Detached
- Status: Pending
- Living Area: 2500 Square Feet
- Year Built: 1913
- Property Class: Single Family Detached
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central A/C, Zoned A/C
- Parking 2 parking spaces
- Garage 2 Car Garage, Detached Garage
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: NOT SPECIFIED
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.