- ADDRESS 1643 N Washtenaw Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60647
- MLS NUMBER 09834960
- DESCRIPTION Magnificent four bed up, three and a half bath three story home in West Bucktown is one block from the 606 Bloomingdale Trail! Enjoy quality, technology and high-end features throughout plus ten inch ceilings, solid doors and premium oak floors. Beautiful kitchen has ten inch island under custom coffer ceiling and many high end appliances: 36” Blue Star commercial grade range and hood, Viking oven, beverage fridge and walk-in pantry. Multiple living spaces. Spa-like master bath with Carrera marble, six by six walk-in shower and Moen Thermostatic four way valve so you can start your shower via Wi-Fi! Heated floors in all full baths. two HVAC systems with Nest thermostats, LED lighting, Jeld-Wen wood windows. Custom wainscot on entire first floor and stairwell. Exterior enhancements include brick with LP Smart-siding exterior, privacy fence, wrought iron security fence, gas line and exterior speakers off large deck. 24’x20’ oversized garage with eight inch garage door and garage rooftop deck with audio speakers and LED lighting, too!
- Bedrooms: 4
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 3200 Square Feet
- Year Built: 1894
- Property Class: Single Family Detached
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- Parking 2 parking spaces
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: NOT SPECIFIED
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.