- ADDRESS 2225 W Armitage Avenue Unit 1 Chicago, Illinois 60647
- MLS NUMBER 09835933
- DESCRIPTION Enjoy all Bucktown and Logan Square have to offer in this fabulous three bed, two and one half bath duplex home. Walk to the L, nightlife, shops, boutiques, restaurants. Stay in and entertain as the unit is completed with a large deck off the master and a private roof deck above the garage. Featuring an open floor plan, entertainers kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, Wolf Range/Hood, Viking fridge, Bosch dishwasher, full travertine backsplash, granite counter tops with peninsula bar. 42" Flat panel cherry cabinets. High ceilings, two wood burning fireplaces - one limestone located in the main level living area and one full slate fireplace located in the lower level family room. The master bath boasts floor to ceiling glass steam shower, rain and body sprays, soaking Jacuzzi tub; Grohe and Toto fixtures. plank oak wood floors throughout (no carpet). A half bath off the kitchen and full bath with double vanity on the lower level. In unit washer/dryer, storage. Prewired for surround sound 5.1/HDMI/Ntwrk/Digtal/Alarm.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Condominium
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2007
- Property Class: Condominium
- Air Conditioning
- cooling Central A/C
- Parking 1 parking spaces
- Garage Detached Garage
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: NOT SPECIFIED
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.