- ADDRESS 1701 West Terra Cotta Place Chicago, Illinois 60614
- MLS NUMBER 09840449
- DESCRIPTION An EXTREMELY rare opportunity to convert historic Northwestern Terra Cotta Company Lincoln Park building (1701-1711 N. Terra Cotta Place) into a fully custom SFH, or combine and occupy any of the existing 6 luxury condo units, with option to lease/convert remaining units. This 14,809sf corner lot with the original 1878 constructed 11,800sf brick & timber Terra Cotta building, provides ample opportunity to create. The existing 6 luxury units, designed by famed architect Frank Torchia, are each updated w/ their own individual touches, 12-20' ceilings, outdoor patios + roof decks with panoramic views of the city & skyline + ample parking for up to 14 cars. Stylish and intimate, the west end of Lincoln Park is a true residential enclave with tree-lined streets and surrounding parks provide welcoming opportunities for days spent outdoors, while a variety of favored eateries, shops and conveniences abound. A truly ideal development and/or investment opportunity.
- Bedrooms: 12
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 11800
- Year Built: 1878
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air, Zoned
- Parking Garage, Space/s, 7 parking spaces, Driveway
- Garage Detached, 7 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s), Tandem, 7 Foot or more high garage door
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $71,468/2016
- Tax Info: Homeowner, Senior
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.