- ADDRESS 2700 W Belmont Avenue Unit 408 Chicago, Illinois 60618
- MLS NUMBER 09846201
- DESCRIPTION Boutique building in hot East Avondale. Fabulous location nestled between Roscoe Village and Logan Square. Walk to it all, The River Walk, Parks, Grocery stores, gyms, restaurants, bars, Kuma's Corner voted best burger in the City. Close proximity to 90 and the blue line. This unit features a wide open floor plan, high ceilings, with an extra long terrace off the living room. The Western Sunlight beams in through the tall windows. The kitchen boasts 42' Cherry cabinets, granite counter tops with a large island, all stainless steel appliances and in unit washer/dryer. Enjoy a very spacious Master bedroom with two big closets, master bath features dual vanity sinks, separate soaker tub and standing shower. Great sized second bedroom easily fits a queen bed set. Modern second bath with stand up shower. One extra large deeded garage parking space is included in the price!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Condominium
- Status: Pending
- Living Area: 1195 Square Feet
- Year Built: 2003
- Property Class: Condominium
- Air Conditioning
- cooling Humidifier, Central A/C
- Parking 1 parking spaces
- Garage Attached Garage
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: NOT SPECIFIED
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.