- ADDRESS 1701 West Terra Cotta Place Chicago, Illinois 60614
- MLS NUMBER 09846691
- DESCRIPTION An EXTREMELY rare opportunity to convert historic Northwestern Terra Cotta Company Lincoln Park building (1701-1711 N. Terra Cotta Place) into a custom SFH - OR combine, occupy or lease any of the existing 6 luxury condo units - AND/OR TEAR-DOWN GARAGES AND BUILD ADDITIONAL UNITS on massive 14,809sf corner lot, with 6 existing curb cuts. Stylish and intimate, the west end of Lincoln Park is a true residential enclave with tree-lined streets and surrounding parks provide welcoming opportunities for days spent outdoors, while a variety of favored eateries, shops and conveniences abound. Zoned RS-3, but surrounded by RT-4, and zoning contingency acceptable with approved price and terms. A truly ideal development and/or investment opportunity.
- Type of Property: Land
- Style: Land
- Status: Active
- Property Class: Land
- Air Conditioning
- cooling Central Air, Zoned
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $141,739/2016
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.