- ADDRESS 1665 N Bissell Street Chicago, Illinois 60614
- MLS NUMBER 09849417
- DESCRIPTION Exquisite and exceptional attached single family Smarthome in the heart of Lincoln Park that features outdoor space galore including a serene, private, pavered, patio/perennial garden and two huge private rooftop decks with views of downtown. No detail was overlooked in this 'down to the studs' gut-rehab and no expense was spared in its re-build and design, located on quiet, tree-lined Bissell Street(not el side) in popular Ranch Triangle and in Oscar Mayer Elementary and LPHS. Attached garage parking, low taxes and no assessments. Lower level den is at grade with radiant travertine tiled heated floors, a powder room and access to the garage and back patio. Re-designed kitchen with custom cabinets and wood panel fridge, commercial grade appliances – DSC by Fisher and Paykel, Franke, Bosch. Built-ins frame the timeless limestone hearth, remote-controlled gas fireplace, maple floors throughout with solid cherry treads on stairs. Trex roofdeck has speakers, water, gas, electric and wet bar. Wired for control for Smarthome.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1987
- Property Class: Single Family Detached
- Air Conditioning
- cooling Humidifier, Central A/C, Zoned A/C
- Parking 1 parking spaces
- Garage Attached Garage
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: NOT SPECIFIED
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.