- ADDRESS 1723 Howard Street Evanston, Illinois 60202
- MLS NUMBER 09851362
- DESCRIPTION 26% Cash-on-Cash returns thru Base Lease! This is a stabilized NNN Medical Office Building (MOB) located in the Chicago MSA Market with a strong regional rated tenant. The business is perfectly suited to the Howard street area/local neighborhood and is thriving at this location! The Cash-On-Cash ROI make this an ideal investment for a 1031 Exchange with astounding returns over the Base Lease and beyond! Eight (8) years remain on Base Lease with three (3) additional 5-year options. This is a low maintenance investment earning the buyer an avg. 6.91% Cap Rate over the Base Lease! The tenant, Access Community Health Network, the Chicago area's largest provider of community health care, has 36 health centers located throughout the Chicago area and serves more than 180,000 patients each year. ACCESS has excellent credentials and this location is affiliated with Presence Saint Francis Hospital is listed as one of the Best Hospitals in Metro Chicago by U.S. News & World Report.
- Type of Property: Commercial
- Style: Office/Tech
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 12050
- Year Built: 1962
- Property Class: Office/Tech
- Air Conditioning
- cooling Central Air
- Parking 19 parking spaces
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $17,424/2016
Listing courtesy of Jameson Commercial
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.