- ADDRESS 399 West Fullerton Parkway Unit 18e Chicago, Illinois 60614
- MLS NUMBER 09856833
- DESCRIPTION Parisian-inspired, half-floor 5 bedroom 5 bathroom co-op overlooking Diversey Harbor, North Pond, and Lake Michigan recently underwent an extensive 18 month gut rehab. This sophisticated, modernized penthouse in a 1920's landmark boutique building is a truly special home with great light and fine vintage details throughout, including 12' ceilings, solid oak herringbone floors, a dramatic wood burning fireplace, and crown moulding cut with original 1928 knives. Custom kitchen with top of the line appliances, natural light, and dramatic skyline and Lake Michigan views. 5 ensuite bedrooms featuring bathrooms with heated floors, Victoria and Albert fixtures, custom French cement tiles, and Corian counters and shower floors. Beautiful cabinetry throughout as well as all new windows, doors and trim, electrical, LED lighting, and an HVAC system independent from the building. Great single family home alternative all on one floor. Full service building with gym and valet parking.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Attached Single
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1929
- Property Class: Attached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 1 spaces, Heated
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $17,641/2016
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.