- ADDRESS 4015 North Lincoln Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60618
- MLS NUMBER 09862722
- DESCRIPTION 7 fully-leased retail storefronts (9,900 SF total) + 13-car garage on ground floor of newer 5-story 39-unit mixed-use bldg at the main intersection of Lincoln, Damen and Irving Park Road in North Center. Tenants are Starbucks, Ruby Nails, Subway, Club Pilates, Vertigo Holdings, Hair Cuttery and US Bank. US Bank has vacated but is still paying rent to the end of their lease in Oct 2018 so there will be a 2,400 SF space available. This property has a CMBS loan that must be assumed with an outstanding balance of about $2.5 Million at a 4.77% interest rate with 7+ years remaining on the term, so this could be purchased for only about $800,000 in cash ( 25%). Nearby businesses include CVS, Wintrust Bank, MB Financial Bank, AT&T, T-mobile, Swedish Covenant Immediate Care, Chicago Title, and numerous neighborhood restaurants and businesses. This area also has several of the best public and private schools which has drawn affluent young families that intend to stay in Chicago.
- Type of Property: Commercial
- Style: Retail/Stores
- Status: Contingent
- Living Area: 9900
- Year Built: 2003
- Property Class: Retail/Stores
- Air Conditioning
- cooling Central Individual
- Parking 13 parking spaces
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $71,893/2016
Listing courtesy of The Lord Companies L.L.C.
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.