- ADDRESS 2416 North Western Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60647
- MLS NUMBER 09868880
- DESCRIPTION MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION. Opportunity to develop on the largest Avenue in Chicago. Zoned C1-2, HARD CORNER. Free standing single story commercial building with basement AND additional 2-flat apartment building with attic & basement conveniently located 1,000 feet from I90 -I94. New development cannot achieve this creative layout. Logan Square-Bucktown is sought-after commercial real estate for development. New construction all around. Quenchers Bar located across the street just sold for $1.6M and a Multi Unit-34 unit apartment building is under way just across the street. 1/4 mile south is the "L Trains". Foot traffic is at its all time high. Existing layout is ideal for a Live & Work SETUP. Perfect for investors, developers, architects, medical uses, etc. Just announced, Western Ave. may be transit oriented development or TOD applicable by next year. Buy this NOW before prices per city lot sky rocket. Nothing else is selling for less on this stretch of Western Avenue.
- Type of Property: Commercial
- Style: Mixed Use
- Status: Price Change
- Living Area: 3200
- Year Built: 1888
- Property Class: Mixed Use
- cooling None
- Parking 3 parking spaces
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $6,977/2017
Listing courtesy of S Hansen Realty Inc.
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.