- ADDRESS 4840 West Morse Avenue Lincolnwood, Illinois 60712
- MLS NUMBER 09872004
- DESCRIPTION Stunning, Mid-Century Modern Home! 4300+ sq ft of living space in this special home. Large, gracious rooms and pristine original details. Sun filled kitchen with ample counter and cabinet space and breakfast room. Formal, wood paneled living room with wood burning fireplace. Dramatic dining room overlooking professionally landscaped yard. Separate in-law suite off of living room, complete with bedroom, bathroom, and den. The expansive master suite features a dressing area, his and hers closets, and private bathroom. All bedrooms have an en suite bathroom. The lower level features an expansive family room with fireplace and original seating area with built-in stools. The fourth bedroom, wet bar, and laundry room complete the lower level. Two brick paver patios. Charming shed/artist studio. Convenient location, minutes to downtown Chicago, close to shopping and restaurants.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Price Change
- Living Area: 4300
- Year Built: 1963
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 2 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $14,231/2016
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.