- ADDRESS 1037 Michigan Avenue Evanston, Illinois 60202
- MLS NUMBER 09874344
- DESCRIPTION Gorgeous Italianate Home on Coveted, Tree lined street! The dramatic foyer welcomes you to this special home which boasts high ceilings and spacious rooms. The gracious living room has a fireplace, crown molding and two seating areas. Separate formal living room. Eat-in kitchen with island and fireplace. Cozy 1st floor den and private office. The second floor master suite features a sitting/ dressing room and private bathroom. 2 more bedrooms, a sunroom and hall bath complete this floor. The third floor has three spacious bedrooms and full bath. Rarely available, 2013 new garage/coach house with lovely, light filled 2nd floor living space, balcony and 2+ car garage. Amazing location, 2 blocks to Lake Michigan, walk to both trains, Main & Dempster Street shopping, dining and entertainment!
- Bedrooms: 6
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Sold or Off Market
- Living Area: 5525
- Year Built: 1895
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 2 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description Common Grounds
- Tax Amount: $19,942/2016
- Tax Info: Homeowner
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.