- ADDRESS 2127 West Melrose Street Chicago, Illinois 60618
- MLS NUMBER 09878291
- DESCRIPTION Sweet brick home is situated in the heart of coveted Roscoe Village in highly acclaimed Audubon Elementary School! Larger than it appears. Walk into a proper foyer that meets a bright open concept living space with fireplace. Continue to the generous kitchen with granite countertops and room for a big kitchen table in dining area. There's a powder room on the main level, too. Smart floorplan has 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms plus a den (or easily convert it to another bedroom by adding a door) on the second floor. Third level features a gracious master suite with a spacious bathroom that includes a large tub, separate spa-like shower, double bowl sinks and heated floors. Master bedroom with high ceilings, plentiful closets and charming sitting area (or nursery) that opens to a private deck. Hardwood floors and plentiful storage throughout the home. Great opportunity to own a single family in a desirable neighborhood at a reasonable price. 2 car garage and backyard round off this gem.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Contingent
- Living Area: 2767
- Year Built: 1921
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- Gated Entry
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 2 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description Fenced Yard
- Tax Amount: $15,095/2016
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.