- ADDRESS 1319 North Bosworth Avenue Unit 2 Chicago, Illinois 60642
- MLS NUMBER 09892115
- DESCRIPTION This spacious 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom home in red hot Wicker Park has newly refinished floors and freshly painted walls, right in time for the new owner! The open concept living, dining and kitchen is perfect for entertaining with plentiful space for an actual table or hanging around the island. Split floorplan is ideal as the bedrooms don't share a wall. One full bathroom is situated off the hallway and the other is ensuite to the master bedroom that has a large private deck, too! The second bedroom with pretty French doors could also make a lovely den or office, depending on your needs. Enjoy the energy of Division street, complete with dining (both fine or casual), watering holes, Wicker Park Athletic Club, spas and shops. This home also offers access around the city: a short stroll south to the Division Blue line stop, Milwaukee or Division buses or jump on 90/94. A garage parking spot is included in the price. The building was last sealed in 2017.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Attached Single
- Status: Sold or Off Market
- Year Built: 2003
- Property Class: Attached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 1 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- lot description Common Grounds
- Tax Amount: $5,919/2016
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.