- ADDRESS 4419 North Seeley Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60625
- MLS NUMBER 09895701
- DESCRIPTION Luxury single family home with highest-end finishes throughout on oversized 33.5 ft x 175 ft lot in Lincoln Square! Classic Chicago brick and limestone, full gut renovation, 6 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms with enormous yard. Extremely bright with oversized windows, 4" white oak hardwood floors and open floor plan, perfect for entertaining. Large kitchen with custom cabinetry, 6-burner Wolf range, twin Subzero refrigerators, built-in coffeemaker, Calcutta marble counters tops. Family room adjoining kitchen with built-in banquette and fireplace leading to covered back porch. Gracious master suite features a large walkout deck, 2 walk-in custom closets, fireplace, and dual-vanity bathroom with separate shower, tub, and water closet. Designated mud room with built-ins, 2nd floor laundry room, wired for sound and security throughout, generous lighting, soundproofing, sprinklers, 3 fireplaces, and a two-story 3-car brick garage, all within walking distance to the schools, shops and restaurants.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Contingent
- Year Built: 1906
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 3 spaces
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $10,827/2017
- Tax Info: Homeowner
Listing courtesy of @properties
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.