- ADDRESS 1970 North Burling Street Chicago, Illinois 60614
- MLS NUMBER 09901475
- DESCRIPTION Outstanding home, built by Liederbach and Graham, offering a unique blend of exposed brick and industrial metal throughout. The 45' wide lot house sits inside of a walled "secret" urban garden, with the entire ground level of the house open to the outdoors. Ceiling heights feel limitless & light enters the open first floor living, dining, kitchen & greatroom from all sides. Every room is accompanied by beautiful stone, fabrics, & Hope's Windows. The enclave offers a very unique guest suite coach house over the attached gar w/ a full kitchen & living room bathed in natural light. There is even a lofted bedroom accessed by an industrial steel ladder, in addition to the large bedroom w/ vaulted ceilings. 900 bottle wine cellar/tasting room, and recreational room w/ sauna and bath on LL. The brick floor garage is reminiscent of an old Chicago street, and is perfect for three cars.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 7800
- Year Built: 2010
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Exercise Room
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air, Zoned
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 3 spaces
- lot description Fenced Yard
- Tax Amount: $66,066/2016
Listing courtesy of @properties
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.