- ADDRESS 1844 North Wolcott Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60622
- MLS NUMBER 09910197
- DESCRIPTION Situated on a corner-like lot in best Bucktown location, this contemporary Environ's resale offers the ultimate in luxury & sophistication. Dramatic, 2-story living & dining room. Lofted den overlooks the living room & is perfect for yoga or play space. High-end kitchen w/ sleek cabinetry, a large island & a full Wolf appls pkg. Adjacent great room combined w/ kitchen & has direct access to the landscaped back yard and 2-car gar. Master is on second level & features lrg closet space & luxe marble bath w/ dual vanities, soaking tub & sep shower. A den as well as an office and true laundry room complete this level. Bed & full bath on 3rd level + media room or 5th bed w/ wet bar & access to customized deck w/ turf. Two beds on lower level, one currently sound-proofed & used a music studio, as well as a full bath. Custom sound-proof theater w/ projector and surround sound. Crestron smart home system.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Contingent
- Living Area: 5426
- Year Built: 2007
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air, Zoned
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 2 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $22,578/2016
Listing courtesy of @properties
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.