- ADDRESS 1006 Forest Avenue Evanston, Illinois 60202
- MLS NUMBER 09910273
- DESCRIPTION Lovely, renovated Victorian in superb location. High ceilings, a wood burning fireplace and dramatic staircase greet you as you walk into this beautiful home. The first floor has a gracious living room, separate dining room and a cozy family room. The kitchen has been recently remodeled with white wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and a dramatic island-perfect for family dinners or entertaining friends. A wall of sliders opens to the backyard, complete with professional landscaping, deck and paver patio. Second floor has a master suite with updated private bathroom and walk-in closet, 2 more bedrooms, updated hall bathroom and office overlooking the backyard complete this floor. Third floor retreat is 5 years new with two generous bedrooms, sitting area and additional full bathroom. Convenient 1st floor laundry w/wall of storage. 2 car garage. Amazing location, walk to Metra and "el" trains, Main & Dempster shopping, dining and entertainment and Lake Michigan, close to NU.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 3147
- Year Built: 1894
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air, Space Pac
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 2 spaces
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $16,982/2016
- Tax Info: Homeowner
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.