- ADDRESS 440 Lageschulte Street Barrington, Illinois 60010
- MLS NUMBER 09929018
- DESCRIPTION Out of 110 units ... there is only 1 unit like this! This corner 4 bed / 3 bath townhome with attached 2-car garage is truly "one of one." Completely rehabbed in 2017, welcome home to over 2,300 sqft of luxury living in downtown Barrington. Recent upgrades include a completely remodeled kitchen with custom white cabinets, marble counter tops, deep farm style sink, large center island and room for a large formal dining table. Exquisite charm follows you in to the expansive living room featuring hardwood floors and an exposed brick wall. You will enjoy entertaining and grilling on your large 4' x 19' balcony located off the living room. Upstairs features 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms including a large master bedroom suite featuring a formal sitting area, large walk-in closet, and large glass walk-in shower with his and her separate vanities. Watch the sunrise while drinking a cup of coffee off the private master bedroom balcony. Amenities include fitness center and social room.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Attached Single
- Status: Pending
- Living Area: 2304
- Year Built: 1968
- Property Class: Attached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Exercise Room
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Attached, 2 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $4,673/2016
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.