- ADDRESS 147 Dempster Street Evanston, Illinois 60201
- MLS NUMBER 09933100
- DESCRIPTION Magnificent Tudor Mansion and Coach House steps from Lake Michigan! This stunning home offers grandly portioned rooms and old world craftsmanship. The 1st floor features an elegant entry, cozy, paneled library with fireplace, stunning staircase and ballroom sized living room. The light filled family room has a tiled floor. The expansive dining room connects the kitchen through the original butler's pantry. Lovely breakfast room. The 2nd floor has 5 bedrooms including a spacious master suite, and 4 bathrooms meticulously renovated with Italian marble. Enormous, bright basement and full size attic. Quality features include slate roofs, copper gutters, quarter sawn oak floors, leaded glass windows and the finest millwork. Amazing lot and professionally landscaped yard. Located on a coveted east Evanston block; Dempster Street Boat Launch and Burnham Shores Park at the end of the block; walk to the beaches, downtown Evanston, Dempster St. and Main St. shopping areas, both trains, and NU.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 5602
- Year Built: 1915
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air, Space Pac
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 2 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s), Transmitter(s)
- lot description Landscaped Professionally
- Tax Amount: $42,680/2016
- Tax Info: Homeowner, Senior
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.