- ADDRESS 1420 West Fulton Street Chicago, Illinois 60607
- MLS NUMBER 09944343
- DESCRIPTION NOTHING LIKE THIS ON THE MARKET! Rare 3 unit fully occupied luxury rental building in Fulton Market in HOT West Loop. No expense spared. Completely rehabbed in 2015. Sleek 2 bed 2 bath units. Quartz counters, Bosch appliances, wine fridge, Kohler fixtures in bathrooms & kitchens. Wide plank wood floors, Hunter Douglas blinds, & tons of closet space throughout units. Quad screen security system monitors, 2 fireplaces, in-unit washer dryer, high-efficiency water heaters, & oversized Trex decks with gas hookups in all units. Like new historic brick building with wall & ceiling fiber glass insulation, R11 quiet zone walls, new plumbing, electric, new roof, & more. 2 car garage. Accessible to multiple CTA transportation lines & highways as well as all the restaurants, bars, & shops the West Loop is famous for! Also in the top-rated Skinner school district. Opportunity to increase rent but still very profitable investment. New development everywhere, see this become a cash cow!
- Bedrooms: 6
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Two to Four Units
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1880
- Property Class: Two to Four Units
- Gated Entry
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 2 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $8,519/2016
Listing courtesy of @properties
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.