- ADDRESS 221 Dempster Street Evanston, Illinois 60201
- MLS NUMBER 09949170
- DESCRIPTION Amazing opportunity to live on the "Block by the Beach" in a glorious, light filled Victorian home. This updated home has a gracious living room with bay window and formal dining room ready for large family gatherings. Gourmet eat-in kitchen with island, professional stove and fireplace, perfect for cozy dinners. Step out onto the wrap around porch overlooking the professionally landscaped backyard. The warm and inviting family room has built in bookcases. Master suite with luxurious bathroom complete with soaking tub, separate shower and his and hers sinks. 5+ bedrooms, including spacious 3rd floor with bedroom, office, and playroom. Wonderful vintage details including: spectacular front staircase, 4 fireplaces, high ceilings, hardwood floors and attic turret. Two story coach house/garage-perfect in-law space. Steps from lake; Resort living with tennis courts, boat beach, bike/running path at the end of the block. Walk to trains, shopping, dining and entertainment. Close to NU.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 3624
- Year Built: 1890
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air, Zoned
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 2 spaces
- lot description Landscaped Professionally
- Tax Amount: $19,285/2016
- Tax Info: Homeowner
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.