- ADDRESS 530 West Hawthorne Place Chicago, Illinois 60657
- MLS NUMBER 09968812
- DESCRIPTION With an enormous yard suitable for pick-up soccer games, tented parties, or even an intimate dinner party under the stars, this magnificent house offers a lifestyle better than anything you will find in the suburbs - or even in the City. Literally across the street from the harbor, lake, and Lincoln Park, the location of the house is absolutely ideal. In a minute,you can jog along the lakefront path, take a bike ride to Millennium Park, hop on the drive to the symphony or Art Institute, or enjoy the myriad of exciting neighborhood cafes & boutiques.One of the most prized homes on historic Hawthorne Place, this residence is ideal for grand-scaled living and entertaining: soaring ceiling heights, a flexible floorplan,rich original details, and a commercial kitchen with breakfast area leading to the terrace and yard.A long driveway for your guests' parking leads to a massive 3+ car garage, creating an opportunity to have it all in the City.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Type of Property: Residential
- Style: Detached Single
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1913
- Property Class: Detached Single
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Kitchen
- cooling Central Air
- Parking Garage
- Garage Detached, 3 spaces, Garage Door Opener(s)
- lot description: NOT SPECIFIED
- Tax Amount: $32,816/2016
- Tax Info: Homeowner, Senior
Listing courtesy of Compass Real Estate
© 2015 Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity program of Midwest Real Estate Data LLC. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the MRED Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (the MRED logo) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.